Dream Boogie was basically about a poem that showed a lot of happiness and character mentally. I think it has something to to with rhythm and music because in the poem it says "Hey, pop! Re-bop! Mop!" which shows a lot of excitement It gave off a positive vibe through tout he whole poem. I think the purpose of the poem is to show people happy side mentally because what goes on inside your head could affect your whole attitude.
Also in the poem, it says " Listen closely, you'll hear their feet, beating out and beating out a- you think its a happy beat?" it shows a lot of rhythm and give a positive vibe through music and beats. I think the title Dream Bogie is basically a vibe that you get mentally from gettig a beat from inside your head. Sometimes I sing songs in my head and it gives me a better vibe or attitude towards anything I am doing at the time.
Overall, Dream Boogie is a poem that is to bring out your positive juices. Most poems are emotional and deep and sometimes depression and Dream Boogie is something to light up your mood. It makes me think of things that makes me happy because it is a happy positive poem. The poem is full of excitement and happiness and I think that people should feel the same way. Not just in their mind but in their heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment